A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Caprio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Caprio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caprio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caprio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Caprio, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caprio graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caprio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Emil Caprio MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Caprio practice?
- Dr. Ralph Caprio has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Caprio practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Allergists and Clifton Pediatricians.