A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Caprio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Caprio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Caprio, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caprio graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caprio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caprio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan