A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Caprio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Caprio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caprio
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Caprio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Caprio, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caprio graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caprio has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Emil Caprio MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Caprio practice?
- Dr. Ralph Caprio has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Caprio practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Allergists and Clifton Pediatricians.