Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Sep 18th, 2015

He performed carpal tunnel release surgery on both of my hands ~11 years ago and it worked out VERY well! The feeling was back in my fingers in the recovery room.

Jul 28th, 2015

I rate this doctor as the worst. He devastated my life. He rushed through my surgery and did not do what I paid for. I have been forced to see every other local plastic surgeon and MANY of them have a very low opinion of him. Some of the doctors volunteered negative information about him, saying that he has hurt many other patients in the same way. Pennino is a self-centered corporate careerist who wants to book and rush through as many surgeries as he can. Don't be fooled by his smarmy charm. Please be very careful who you choose as a surgeon.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Suzen G on Aug 27th, 2014

Dr. Pennino is an excellent surgeon. Honest and upfront about what to expect and what your results maybe. The procedures are performed at hospital or new surgery center with a full staff of professionals. He flows up with you for five months after the procedure to make certain you are satisfied and well healed. I would highly recommend Dr. Pennino with confidence that he is the best qualified in Upstate New York.

Great show details Great
by Joe v on Apr 1st, 2013

Greatest plastic surgeon in Rochester he did a very good job on my surgery

New Me show details New Me
Apr 8th, 2012

Dr. Pennino di my first procedure so well, I just had to save for another. He is completely honest an up front on the best results you can expect. Great personality!

Mar 22nd, 2009

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in the Rochester NY area, this doc is excellent