A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Valentine Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Valentine Wilson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Valentine Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine Wilson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valentine Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Valentine Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph Valentine Wilson practice?
- Dr. Ralph Valentine Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Valentine Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Safford, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.