A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Wilson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph Valentine Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ralph V. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Ralph Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Orthopedic Surgeons.