A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Whatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whatley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whatley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Whatley, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Whatley graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Whatley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph E Whatley MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Whatley practice?
- Dr. Ralph Whatley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ralph Whatley practices Pulmonary Disease near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pulmonologists.