A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Whatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whatley
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Whatley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Whatley, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Whatley graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Whatley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ralph E Whatley MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ralph E. Whatley practice?
- Dr. Ralph Whatley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ralph Whatley practices Pulmonary Disease near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pulmonologists.