A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Wadhwa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Wadhwa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Parkash Wadhwa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ram P. Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Ram Wadhwa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ram Wadhwa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.