A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Wadhwa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Wadhwa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wadhwa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans