A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Wadhwa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadhwa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadhwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ram Wadhwa, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Wadhwa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram Parkash Wadhwa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ram P. Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Ram Wadhwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ram Wadhwa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.