Learn more about Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhene graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Makhene has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makhene accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramotsumi M. Makhene practice?
Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Warren Plastic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.