A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhene graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Makhene has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene practice?
- Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramotsumi Makhene practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Plastic Surgeons.