A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Nguyen is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Nguyen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Randall Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.