A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Nguyen is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Nguyen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Long Nguyen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Randall Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.