A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Falk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Falk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Falk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randolph J. Falk practice?
Dr. Randolph Falk practices Ophthalmology near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Ophthalmologists.