A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randolph Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Falk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Falk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Falk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Falk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Jay Falk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph J. Falk practice?
- Dr. Randolph Falk has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Falk practices Ophthalmology near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Ophthalmologists.