Learn more about Dr. Randolph Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randolph Falk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falk
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Falk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randolph Falk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Falk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randolph Jay Falk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randolph J. Falk practice?
- Dr. Randolph Falk has 1 office location.
Dr. Randolph Falk practices Ophthalmology near El Monte, CA.
See El Monte Ophthalmologists.