A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randy Janczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randy Janczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randy Janczyk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Janczyk graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Janczyk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randy James Janczyk MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Randy J. Janczyk practice?
- Dr. Randy Janczyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Randy Janczyk practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.