A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Duara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Duara is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Duara, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Lewy Body Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duara graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Duara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranjan Duara MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Duara practice?
- Dr. Ranjan Duara has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranjan Duara practices Neurology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Neurologists.