A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranjan Duara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranjan Duara is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranjan Duara, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Lewy Body Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Multi-Infarct Dementia
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duara graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Duara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ranjan Duara practice?
Dr. Ranjan Duara practices Neurology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Neurologists.