A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ratna Bhavaraju-Sanka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ratna Bhavaraju-Sanka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ratna Bhavaraju-Sanka, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhavaraju-Sanka graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Bhavaraju-Sanka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ratna Kiran Bhavaraju-Sanka MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ratna K. Bhavaraju-Sanka practice?
- Dr. Ratna Bhavaraju-Sanka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ratna Bhavaraju-Sanka practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See San Antonio Neurologists.