Dr. Ravi Munver MD Patient Reviews

November 3rd, 2016
Amazing
Many thanks to Dr. Munver! His professional, detailed approach to my situation was welcoming to say the least...Dr. Munver gave me a thorough education to prostate cancer, a disease discovered through a PSA test and one I never felt. Dr. Munver medically explained my cancer and my options. His amazing robotic surgical ability has, 4 weeks later, feeling confident, normal and looking towards the future! Thank You

October 7th, 2016
Excellent experience. Dr. Munver took the time to fully explain the procedure and even explore other options beside surgery. I am glad I decided to have the surgery with Dr. Munver. After just 10 days I'm back to my daily walks and haven't felt any pain or discomfort. I recommend Dr. Munver to enyone who's been diagnosed and is seeking the right Dr.

August 16th, 2016
I feel totally confident in Dr. Munver's professional care and surgical expertise. His sincere and personal manner explaining my diagnosis of prostate cancer, treatment options, answering all my questions and addressing my concerns has made me feel at ease throughout this stressful process.

July 8th, 2016
Dr. Ravi Munver is not only an excellent urologist, but he is also a very compassionate doctor who takes the time to carefully discuss each patient's situation. I highly recommend him, and consider myself lucky to have found him.

March 3rd, 2016
The best urology surgeon for robotic prostate surgery
I have got a robotic prostatectomy from Dr.Munver. He is very professional and the most talented urology surgeon that I've ever seen. I would recommend him to everyone.

November 25th, 2015
My uncle needs surgery for a kidney stone. Leave it to Munver to inform us about it yet he Still hasn't contacted us about a date to come in. My uncle is in pure PAIN. Munver asks my uncle to see his primary doctor for something so unnecessary, even which the doctor comments that Munver should be well educated on. Made us drive to his office three times, but now that we need the surgery done, he doesn't seem to be "available". Very inconsiderate and unprofessional.

July 10th, 2015
Dr. Munver is a very knowledgable, dedicated Urologist who cares about his patients. He takes a personal interest in each of his patients. I would recommend him highly!

March 31st, 2015
An Amazing and Caring Doctor
Dr. Munver saw us immediately and changed his schedule to accommodate my husband for surgery. He worked like magic and made us feel so comfortable throughout the process. I am certain that we made the right decision in picking such a terrific doctor!

June 2nd, 2014
The Best Uro-Oncologist
I was referred to a top uro-oncologist in NYC. When I was told that the surgery could not be done laparoscopically, I found Dr. Munver at Hackensack University Medical Center in NJ. He was so caring and confident that the surgery could be attempted that I decided to put my life in his hands. The surgery was a success and completed completely laparoscopically! I was home in 2 days and I am cured. I am so indebted to Dr. Munver. A word of advice -- Choose the right doctor and don't get fooled by the "reputation" of the hospital. I almost did. Thank you Doctor Munver!

March 12th, 2014
Lifesaver
The best doctor anyone could hope for is someone who is great as what they do and who cares for their patients. Dr. Munver saved my life and made so many sacrifices to do so. I cannot put my gratitude into words. He is special!

December 17th, 2013
The Professional With A Heart
Dr. Munver is a professional with a heart. He was so soothing and comforting to my family of which many are in the medical field. As he used a skillful hand to perform robotic surgery on my kidney, he did a most excellent job and discharged me the next day! Compassion, caring, and comforting are what ALL l doctors should have -- Dr. Munver is the best.

October 14th, 2013
prostatectomy was a failure as it did not remove all cancer and left me with both incontinent and impotent issues which were downplayed prior to surgery