Dr. Ravi Munver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Munver?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Surgery

Initially I had doubts about seeking treatment and was adamant about having the procedure. He is very cordial and throughly explained procedure unlike previous doctors I had seen. His office staff is very professional and courteous. After my second consultation with Dr. Munver my family and I decided to choose him for the procedure. He gave me the confidence that I needed. My family and I are very satisfied. Everything was a success

August 1st, 2017

You found the one

Dr. Munver and staff are very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. I recently donated a kidney to friend and was lucky enough to have Dr. Munver perform the surgery. The staff was able to give me honest answers to all my questions and concerns about the procedure I was going to have done. Every time I had any interaction with Dr. Munver I was greeted with a smile and positive words, even in the operating room. I can not say enough good about the outcome of my surgery and the experience I had.

July 24th, 2017

Dr. Munver is the best doctor.

Dr. Ravi Munver is the best doctor I've ever had! He was calm explainable and kind. He's a brilliant doctor and he's like no doctor you have ever had so you should have Dr. Munver.

July 21st, 2017

Outstanding Care and Technical/Medical expertise

After weeks of being treated medicinally for an enlarge prostate, as well as being subjected to a foley catheter for over 6 weeks, I finally was given Dr. Munvers name and contact. Within 1 week, he performed his Green Laser procedure, and now I enjoy the miracle of complete recovery, urination frequencies of greater than 4 hours, and no pain. He completely explained the procedure, and performed it flawlessly. There were no negative side effects, and I am jubilant and so grateful to be back to normal again. Thank you so much Dr. Munver!

July 20th, 2017

Highly recommend!

I've received an excellent care from Dr. Munver and his team. My robotic surgery to remove a huge renal cyst at Hackensack University Medical Center was a success. His staff was very knowledgeable to handle my insurance pre-certification process. My only complain would be that as a new patient I had to wait few weeks for my first appointment. However, it was well worth it. I'm very glad I waited and became Dr. Munver's patient.

July 15th, 2017

Great competence and clear explanations

June 23rd, 2017

Great Experience

My experience with Dr. Munver was outstanding. He explained my options for dealing with my renal mass and once we agreed on surgery (laparoscopic nephrectomy) he and his staff made the process easy. I believe his skill resulted in a fast and painless recovery.

June 22nd, 2017

Amparo G.

Great experience. Highly recommended.

June 14th, 2017

Dr Munver is a very caring man and he knows his job. He explained what was wrong with me, told me my options I agreed with him.He did my surgery and I am grateful to him for saving my kidney. He is the Best urologist in New Jersey

May 18th, 2017

Dr. Munver's skill, knowledge, and experience are excellent. He takes the time to explain your diagnosis, answer all questions, and discuss your options. A truly compassionate doctor.

May 2nd, 2017

Highly satisfactory experience

My experience with Dr. Munver has been extremely positive from my first consult through surgery, post-op follow-up and subsequent office visits.

April 13th, 2017

Very competent and trust worthy Doctor!

Dr. Mulver patiently answered all my questions. He clearly explained the procedure and the expected recovery. The surgery and recovery went extremely well. I would highly recommend this highly skilled Doctor.