Dr. Ravi Munver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ravi Munver?

Highly recommend

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Our experience with Dr. Munver was excellant and we would happily recommend him to anyone needing his expertise

The best in NJ

Posted on September 30th, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Munver and his staff. I am recuperating from robotic assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy surgery that Dr. Munver performed last week. My wife and I decided to proceed with surgery with Dr. Munver after our initial consultation. He is a total pro. Very straight shooter, but compassionate and caring. He will answer all your questions, will address any concerns, and he was always generous with his time. The surgery went very well. He is an incredibly skilled and experienced surgeon. I am cancer free. His office and nursing staff are top notch. You can not be in better hands than with Dr. Munver. I will highly recommend him to any friends in need of the best urologic oncology surgeon in NJ.

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Dr. Munver...kind, compassionate and attentive. An absolute excellent surgeon!

Surgery

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Initially I had doubts about seeking treatment and was adamant about having the procedure. He is very cordial and throughly explained procedure unlike previous doctors I had seen. His office staff is very professional and courteous. After my second consultation with Dr. Munver my family and I decided to choose him for the procedure. He gave me the confidence that I needed. My family and I are very satisfied. Everything was a success

You found the one

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Dr. Munver and staff are very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. I recently donated a kidney to friend and was lucky enough to have Dr. Munver perform the surgery. The staff was able to give me honest answers to all my questions and concerns about the procedure I was going to have done. Every time I had any interaction with Dr. Munver I was greeted with a smile and positive words, even in the operating room. I can not say enough good about the outcome of my surgery and the experience I had.

Dr. Munver is the best doctor.

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Dr. Ravi Munver is the best doctor I've ever had! He was calm explainable and kind. He's a brilliant doctor and he's like no doctor you have ever had so you should have Dr. Munver.

Outstanding Care and Technical/Medical expertise

Posted on July 21st, 2017

After weeks of being treated medicinally for an enlarge prostate, as well as being subjected to a foley catheter for over 6 weeks, I finally was given Dr. Munvers name and contact. Within 1 week, he performed his Green Laser procedure, and now I enjoy the miracle of complete recovery, urination frequencies of greater than 4 hours, and no pain. He completely explained the procedure, and performed it flawlessly. There were no negative side effects, and I am jubilant and so grateful to be back to normal again. Thank you so much Dr. Munver!

Highly recommend!

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I've received an excellent care from Dr. Munver and his team. My robotic surgery to remove a huge renal cyst at Hackensack University Medical Center was a success. His staff was very knowledgeable to handle my insurance pre-certification process. My only complain would be that as a new patient I had to wait few weeks for my first appointment. However, it was well worth it. I'm very glad I waited and became Dr. Munver's patient.

Great competence and clear explanations

Posted on July 15th, 2017

Great Experience

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

My experience with Dr. Munver was outstanding. He explained my options for dealing with my renal mass and once we agreed on surgery (laparoscopic nephrectomy) he and his staff made the process easy. I believe his skill resulted in a fast and painless recovery.

Amparo G.

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Great experience. Highly recommended.

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Dr Munver is a very caring man and he knows his job. He explained what was wrong with me, told me my options I agreed with him.He did my surgery and I am grateful to him for saving my kidney. He is the Best urologist in New Jersey