Urologist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
wow! he explained things very well show details wow! he explained things very well
Oct 21st, 2015

I had a high PSA and explained what could make it rise and when we rechecked the psa it came down to normal

Great surgeon. Great doctor show details Great surgeon. Great doctor
by Anonymous on Oct 21st, 2015 on doctor.com

I had a kidney stone that another urologist could not remove and my friend said that Dr Rajan is the best. He saw me quickly and gave me options to tr ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Highest recommendation show details Highest recommendation
by Marie on May 29th, 2015

Dr. Rajan has an easy, pleasant demeanor about him. He explains procedures and diagnosis in simple language and actually listens and addresses the patient's questions , concerns, feedback. This is his "doctor" side. On a personal note, he is a good guy and I feel fortunate to have found him.

Caring and patient show details Caring and patient
Apr 29th, 2015

Dr. Rajan always spends time explaining and listening to your medical problems. His office staff is polite and they try to try to get you in as soon as possible.

Great Doctor. Don't go anywhere else show details Great Doctor. Don't go anywhere else
by Maria Jones on Jan 14th, 2015

great at listening and explaining. seems to care

Great Urologist show details Great Urologist
Nov 25th, 2014

The office was busy but very clean. He was able to diagnose my kidney stone and treat me all the while explaining all my options. He is my favorite doctor!

Jan 10th, 2014

Friendly and asked many questions. Not in a hurry to get out of the room

Excellent patient care show details Excellent patient care
by A. Krupa on Feb 20th, 2013

There is an occasional longer wait than preferred but that is because this doctor cares and will take whatever time he needs for you. The whole staff has gone above and beyond for us. We really feel that we are all part of the same team, fighting my husband's cancer. Dr. Rajan and his staff are some of the best we have ever had.

Surgery show details Surgery
Mar 16th, 2012

It has been awhile, but I can honestly say that this man saved my life. He dagianosed my cancer, removed the cancerous area and the follow ups were caring and promp. He was a great doctor, really seemed like he cared, followed up with me and made me feel like I was really important. Can't say enough nice things about him. Thank you doctor.

Apr 28th, 2011

easy to talk to. Expains medical issues clearly.

Sep 16th, 2010

I found Dr. Rajan to be an excellent physician. Unfortunately I fell into the 1Êtegory of difficult patients - repeated kidney stones that caused blockages, requiring stents, as well as hospitalizations due to infections. Dr. Rajan worked with me to face all the difficult times. He didn't hesitate to offer to help me find someone for a second opinion, which I didn't feel was needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Rajan to anyone in need of a urologist.

Aug 2nd, 2010

Pleasant office nice doctor.

Aug 1st, 2010

My experience is going to this Doctor was excellent. He and his Staff are highly skilled Professional people, and I am perfectly comfortable with his treatment, and the care I have received. Have been to his Office twice now, and have absolutely no complaints at all. I went elsewhere previously and the Front Desk Staff was extremely rude to me. My huaband goes there, and mentioned something to the Doctor about my not ever going there due to the way I was treated. I decided to try them again and was put on Terminal Hold. It was after all of this I started to see Dr. Ravi Rajan, and I am not disappointed at all.A happy patient.