Learn more about Dr. Ravi Vachhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Vachhani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vachhani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vachhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Vachhani, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachhani graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vachhani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi K Vachhani MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi K. Vachhani practice?
- Dr. Ravi Vachhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ravi Vachhani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Gastroenterologists.