A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ravi Vachhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ravi Vachhani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ravi Vachhani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachhani graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vachhani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ravi Vachhani MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ravi Vachhani practice?
- Dr. Ravi Vachhani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ravi Vachhani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Taylor Internists and Taylor Gastroenterologists.