A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Townsend
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Townsend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Townsend, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Townsend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital - Tulsa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Earl Townsend MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Townsend practice?
- Dr. Raymond Townsend has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Townsend practices Ophthalmology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Ophthalmologists.