A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kennedy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Kennedy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Kennedy practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.