Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Scalettar
Dr. Raymond Scalettar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Scalettar is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital and George Washington Univ Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Scalettar has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raymond Scalettar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Mark Sklar
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi29
Dr. Abdelkader Almanfi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.04 mi11
Dr. Chavon Onumah
Washington, DC 0.04 mi9