A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rebecca Fisher practice?
Dr. Rebecca Fisher practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See New York Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Becky Fisher, Dr. Reba Fisher, Dr. Rebeca Fisher, Dr. Rebekah Fisher