A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca Tomlinson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomlinson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Tomlinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Tomlinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlinson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Tomlinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ruth Tomlinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Tomlinson practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Tomlinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Tomlinson practices Family Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See West Covina Primary Care Doctors.