A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca Tomlinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlinson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Tomlinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Ruth Tomlinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. Tomlinson practice?
- Dr. Rebecca Tomlinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca Tomlinson practices Family Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Pomona, CA.
See West Covina Family Physicians.