A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reginald Wallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reginald Wallen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reginald Wallen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallen graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wallen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reginald Mark Wallen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reginald M. Wallen practice?
- Dr. Reginald Wallen has 1 office location.
Dr. Reginald Wallen practices Family Medicine near Temple Hills, MD.
See Temple Hills Primary Care Doctors.