A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rene Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rene Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rene Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Rodriguez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rene Mauricio Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rene M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Rene Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rene Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists.