A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Nieves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Nieves is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nieves
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nieves Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieves graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Maracaibo.
Dr. Nieves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Jose Nieves MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo J. Nieves practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Nieves has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Nieves practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.