Learn more about Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricciardi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ricciardi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ricciardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riccardo D. Ricciardi practice?
Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi practices Urology near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Islandia Urologists.