A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricciardi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ricciardi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riccardo DR Ricciardi MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Riccardo D. Ricciardi practice?
- Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi practices Urology near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Islandia Urologists.