A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricciardi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ricciardi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricciardi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ricciardi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riccardo DR Ricciardi MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Riccardo D. Ricciardi practice?
- Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Riccardo Ricciardi practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Urologists.