Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Catherina
Dr. Richard Catherina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, VA, with another office in Bethesda, MD. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Catherina is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital, National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda and Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Catherina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Catherina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.
Dr. Jennifer Primeggia
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, VA 0 mi9
Dr. Paul Obrien
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, VA 0 mi30
Dr. Kanchan Anand
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, VA 0 mi25