A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kramer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kramer, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- O Connor Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Richard Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kramer practices Gastroenterology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Gastroenterologists.