A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hepatitis B.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kramer practice?
Dr. Richard Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Kramer, Dr. Ricardo Kramer, Dr. Rich Kramer, Dr. Richie Kramer, Dr. Rick Kramer, Dr. Rickey Kramer