Learn more about Dr. Richard Kubik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kubik, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kubik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kubik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kubik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Kubik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kubik practice?
- Dr. Richard Kubik has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kubik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New City, NY.
See New City Orthopedic Surgeons.