Learn more about Dr. Richard Kubik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kubik, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kubik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kubik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kubik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kubik practice?
Dr. Richard Kubik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Briarcliff Manor, NY.
See New City Orthopedic Surgeons.