A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Winslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winslow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Winslow graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winslow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winslow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Winslow practice?
Dr. Richard Winslow practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.