A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Winslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winslow
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winslow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Winslow graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winslow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Winslow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Winslow practice?
- Dr. Richard Winslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Winslow practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.