A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Winslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winslow
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Winslow, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Winslow graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winslow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Winslow MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Winslow practice?
- Dr. Richard Winslow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Winslow practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.