A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lentz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lentz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lentz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Lentz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lentz practice?
- Dr. Richard Lentz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lentz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians, Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists, and Minneapolis Psychiatrists.