Learn more about Dr. Richard Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lentz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lentz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lentz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lentz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lentz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Lentz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lentz practice?
- Dr. Richard Lentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lentz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians, Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists, and Minneapolis Psychiatrists.