Dr. Richard Maggio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Maggio?

July 22nd, 2017

JUST HAD CONSULTATION FOLLOWED UP BY NUMEROUS BLADDER AND PROSTATE TESTS , HE IS EXCELLENT IN ALL ASPECTS

VERY EASY TO TALK WITH , VERY DETAILED, EXSPLAINED EVERYTHING,HIS STAF IS POLITE AND VERY HELPFUL VERY HAPPY WITH HIM. HE WAS THE THIRD UROLOGIST I SAW OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS AND IN MY OPION HE WAS THE BEST BY FAR......I AM FINALLY HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE WITH HIM AND HIS STAFF

August 11th, 2016

Rude and not helpful

Title says it all

July 6th, 2016

Best Dr!!

Just went to Dr Maggio and absolutely loved him! He has the best bed side manners and thoroughly explained everything to me! I am so glad I met him!

March 18th, 2016

waited over an hour becasue dr.maggio decided to show up when he felt like it. finally sees me and is nothing but nasty and brisk. go elsewheer

February 9th, 2016

Had a bladder procedure done today by Dr Maggio Thankfully all went well. Dr Maggio was very nice n explained everything to the t The office staff was all very pleasant I would highly recommend dr Maggio to my family n friends. Thank you for putting my mind at ease 👍

September 29th, 2015

I would NEVER go back to Dr. Maggio again! He let me speak for about 2 minutes and told me to go back to my primary doctor because my problem was not renal.. He was too concerned with getting out of the office for the weekend. I was so upset. He was out of the office waving good-bye to everyone before I even payed my co-pay.

August 23rd, 2015

I was so happy with this office. Dr.Maggio was excellent ! Nurse Debbie was also great !! They are truly a great team and it is evident that they both love what they do. I was suffering from a kidney stone and they truly helped to make me feel comfortable! I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs to see a urologist !!!

June 13th, 2015