Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 18th, 2016

waited over an hour becasue dr.maggio decided to show up when he felt like it. finally sees me and is nothing but nasty and brisk. go elsewheer

by Linda Mauro on Feb 8th, 2016

Had a bladder procedure done today by Dr Maggio Thankfully all went well. Dr Maggio was very nice n explained everything to the t The office staff was all very pleasant I would highly recommend dr Maggio to my family n friends. Thank you for putting my mind at ease 👍

Sep 29th, 2015

I would NEVER go back to Dr. Maggio again! He let me speak for about 2 minutes and told me to go back to my primary doctor because my problem was not renal.. He was too concerned with getting out of the office for the weekend. I was so upset. He was out of the office waving good-bye to everyone before I even payed my co-pay.

by Patricia T. on Aug 23rd, 2015

I was so happy with this office. Dr.Maggio was excellent ! Nurse Debbie was also great !! They are truly a great team and it is evident that they both love what they do. I was suffering from a kidney stone and they truly helped to make me feel comfortable! I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs to see a urologist !!!