A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mikilitus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mikilitus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mikilitus, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikilitus graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mikilitus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Mikilitus MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Mikilitus practice?
- Dr. Richard Mikilitus has 12 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mikilitus practices Neurology near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Peachtree City, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Carrollton Neurologists.