A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pell, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pell
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Pell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pell graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fairfax Pell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Pell practice?
- Dr. Richard Pell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.