A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reiser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Reiser practice?
Dr. Richard Reiser practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.