A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reiser is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiser
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Reiser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reiser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leslie Reiser MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Reiser practice?
- Dr. Richard Reiser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Reiser practices Urology near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Urologists.