A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Reiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Reiser is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiser graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reiser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leslie Reiser MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Reiser practice?
- Dr. Richard Reiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Reiser practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.