A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tabershaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tabershaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabershaw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabershaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tabershaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabershaw graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabershaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- New Island Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital-Nassau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Tabershaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Tabershaw practice?
- Dr. Richard Tabershaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tabershaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.