A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Huo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Huo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Huo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Huo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Shih-Yuan Huo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rick S. Huo practice?
- Dr. Rick Huo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Huo practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.