A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Huo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Huo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Huo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Shih-Yuan Huo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rick S. Huo practice?
- Dr. Rick Huo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Huo practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.