Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh
Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Urology. Dr. Shabsigh is affiliated with St Barnabas Hospital, Hackensack University Medical Center and Maimonides Medical Center Brooklyn, Brooklyn Borough. Dr. Shabsigh has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...