A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabsigh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Shabsigh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh practice?
- Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.