Learn more about Dr. Rita Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Archer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Archer
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Archer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Archer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Baylor Medical Center at Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita R Archer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita R. Archer practice?
- Dr. Rita Archer has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Archer practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Family Physicians.