A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Archer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Archer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Baylor Medical Center at Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita R Archer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita R. Archer practice?
- Dr. Rita Archer has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Archer practices Family Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Primary Care Doctors.