Family Physicians
340 W Central Ave
Ste 138
Brea, CA 92821
714-990-9421
Locations and availability (1)

|  Most Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Marcia Palty on Feb 8th, 2014

She is one of the best doctors I ever went to. It was over 20 yrs ago and if it was not for her I would not be alive today. God bless Dr Rita Rubinstein. She took care of my son too back then and was great.

|  Very thorough exam!  |  show details
by Tom on Aug 21st, 2013

I had to change doctors and I don't have her anymore. :( She is very thorough and tests you for everything which is great! She gives you piece of mind and does not rule anything out. Great doctor!

|  I will never go back to see this lady. She listen to her patients not everyone is stupid. She should be reported to the medical association. Maybe if I had a hang nail I would consider going to see her.  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2012

Terrible experience - waste of time seeing this lady.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Sandell on Jan 20th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Rubinstein to my family and friends with confidence. She has a wonderful staff and bedside manner. Very thorough in her exams and appointments are easily made. My family loves her and is very satisfied with her services.

|  Learning Handicap Specialist  |  show details
by Janet Lipp on Jul 17th, 2010

Dr. Rita is a wonderful caring doctor. She has been our family physician for over 20 years, seeing us through heartattcks, strokes and childhood illnesses. She is thorough and compassionate. We've always felt well cared for and are confident that when she is in doubt she will consult or refer us to the best care possible.