Great doctor but the receptionist sucks! show details Great doctor but the receptionist sucks!
by Patient X on Mar 31st, 2015

Dr. Rita Rubinstein is great. She has an excellent bed side manor and is thorough with her exams. She personally called me to give me results of test and always very pleasant. Unfortunatley, she had the wicked withc of the west working for her. The old lady that works the front desk is very rude and I get the sense she is a racist. The assistant that draws blood is very nice and is an asset to Dr. Rubinstein. Because I dislike the lady at the front counter, I stopped going there along with my four other family members.

by Orrin hegg on Feb 3rd, 2015

I have been going to Dr Rubenstein for 30 years and have been very satisfied jn all areas of care, She is the best!

Most Caring Doctor show details Most Caring Doctor
by Marcia Palty on Feb 8th, 2014

She is one of the best doctors I ever went to. It was over 20 yrs ago and if it was not for her I would not be alive today. God bless Dr Rita Rubinstein. She took care of my son too back then and was great.

Very thorough exam! show details Very thorough exam!
by Tom on Aug 21st, 2013

I had to change doctors and I don't have her anymore. :( She is very thorough and tests you for everything which is great! She gives you piece of mind and does not rule anything out. Great doctor!

I will never go back to see this lady. She listen to her patients not everyone is stupid. She should be reported to the medical association. Maybe if I had a hang nail I would consider going to see her. show details I will never go back to see this lady. She listen to her patients not everyone is stupid. She should be reported to the medical association. Maybe if I had a hang nail I would consider going to see her.
Oct 7th, 2012

Terrible experience - waste of time seeing this lady.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Sandell on Jan 20th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Rubinstein to my family and friends with confidence. She has a wonderful staff and bedside manner. Very thorough in her exams and appointments are easily made. My family loves her and is very satisfied with her services.

Learning Handicap Specialist show details Learning Handicap Specialist
by Janet Lipp on Jul 17th, 2010

Dr. Rita is a wonderful caring doctor. She has been our family physician for over 20 years, seeing us through heartattcks, strokes and childhood illnesses. She is thorough and compassionate. We've always felt well cared for and are confident that when she is in doubt she will consult or refer us to the best care possible.