A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Weiss FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Robert Weiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Villa Park, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.