A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Weiss FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Robert Weiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Villa Park, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.