A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fried is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fried, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fried has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carey Fried MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Fried practice?
- Dr. Robert Fried has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fried practices Surgery near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons.