A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Small has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Small MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Small practice?
- Dr. Robert Small has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Small practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and New York, NY.
See White Plains Internists.