A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Demartini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Demartini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Demartini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demartini graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Demartini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital
- Ethicus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Demartini MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Demartini practice?
- Dr. Robert Demartini has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Demartini practices Internal Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Internists.