A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert DeMartini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert DeMartini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert DeMartini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeMartini graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DeMartini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Reliant Rehabilitation Hospital
- Ethicus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent DeMartini MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. DeMartini practice?
- Dr. Robert DeMartini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert DeMartini practices Internal Medicine near Trophy Club, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.