A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jacobs, MD is board certified in Radiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Building Related Illnesses BRIs and Drug Allergy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Medical College of Alabama in Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Robert Jacobs practices Radiology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists, San Antonio Allergists, and San Antonio Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Jacobs, Dr. Bobby Jacobs, Dr. Robbie Jacobs, Dr. Rupert Jacobs