Learn more about Dr. Robert Fabricant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fabricant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabricant
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fabricant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fabricant, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabricant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neal Fabricant FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Fabricant practice?
- Dr. Robert Fabricant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fabricant practices Ophthalmology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Upland Ophthalmologists.