A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fabricant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fabricant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fabricant, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabricant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neal Fabricant FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Fabricant practice?
- Dr. Robert Fabricant has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fabricant practices Ophthalmology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Upland Ophthalmologists.