A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Farkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Farkas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Farkas, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farkas graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farkas has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Farkas MD is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Farkas practice?
- Dr. Robert Farkas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Farkas practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.