A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fleigelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Fleigelman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fleigelman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleigelman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fleigelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Warren Fleigelman MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Fleigelman practice?
- Dr. Robert Fleigelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Fleigelman practices Family Medicine near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.