A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 22 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Montclair, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.