A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Haar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Haar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Haar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Haar graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Haar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Haar practice?
Dr. Robert Haar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.