A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Innocenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Innocenzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Innocenzi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Innocenzi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Innocenzi graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Innocenzi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Innocenzi DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Innocenzi practice?
- Dr. Robert Innocenzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Innocenzi practices Ophthalmology near Chino, CA.
See Chino Ophthalmologists.