Dr. Robert Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Friedman?

Very intelligent doctor!!!

Posted on February 5th, 2017

I had to wait a bit but it was worth it! His staff made me feel comfortable while I waited. Dr. Friedman had to many options for me for my condition. I tried a few of them and they worked!!! I am so glad I found him and can call him my doctor!

Posted on January 30th, 2016

When you go to a neurologist you are usually scared and worried and looking for answers. Dr. Friedman acted like he couldn't have cared less. We waited for over an hour and fifteen minutes to be flippantly dismissed by a doctor who did not answer a single question or concern we had.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Personalized service according to my needs. I wasn't just a number. Very refreshing! !!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Friedman is very knowledgeable and his staff made me feel at home. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Worst headache dr stay away!!

Posted on November 21st, 2015

He's awkward and doesn't listen. His Botox injections were the most uncomfortable that I've had.

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Dr Friedman and staff are all a pleasure to deal with. The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. The are also quite efficient, especially Anng, she's wonderful. Dr Friedman is very patience , receptive and thorough with his examination. His diagnosis of my condition was spot on and his opinion as to my treatment was educated and the best for my issues.I recommend this doctor highly.

Migraine

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Dr Friedman is a very nice mild mannered caring doctor. His staff especially anGie is outstanding and definitely goes beyond what is needed to make sure the insurance information is skewed towards the patients. She is professional, sweet and the best in her field, that alone will keep me from leaving this practice

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have been under Dr Friedman's care for over 12 years he has helped me is so many ways. He is an excellent doctor that truley cares about his patients and their needs. The office staff is also great always there for me when i need them.

Posted on February 14th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Friedman has been an excellent one. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He is thorough and personable and spends the time to answer all questions without my feeling rushed. Most impressive is that Dr. Friedman has called me back, personally, on several occasions and within several hours of my calling the office with questions about my diagnosis. I'm sure that is very uncommon in most doctor-patient relationships. In summary, I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman.

RN rates top neurologist

Posted on November 7th, 2012

If it wasn't for Dr. Friedman, I would miserable and in severe,nonstop pain and on disability.

Patricia Baldwin

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr Friedman has been a God send to me he has found things wrong with me that others could not find, I've been going to him for 4yrs and would not and could not trust any other Pain management Dr. Not only does he treat u as A Human, he is concerned about your total health. His office employees are the best i've seen. I am so glad I found him

<<:MAGNIFICENT:>> DOCTOR & STAFF

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I highly recommend, Dr. Friedman who was a perfect choice for me. He was extremely knowledgable about my medical issues & very helpful answering other important question I had. And, most of all, he did not make me feel rushed as most doctor's do. Anng at his front desk & Susie his Assistant, was a delight, great personalities & made me feel welcome.