A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jubelirer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jubelirer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jubelirer, FACS, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jubelirer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jubelirer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jubelirer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans